I know you’ve been there. We all have.
You’ve been “good” all week. You’re excited to step on the scale. You step on it and then BAM!!!! It’s a gain.
You step off like, “Oh I know that’s not right.” You get back on. It’s the same….a gain. WTF?!!!!
You get off….pissed off. It’s totally unexpected. Don’t worry, I gotcha covered. It’s not your fault. It’s the universe. This is what happened.
This is why you gained.
- Under eating.
- Lack of salt.
- TOM (time of the month)
- You are wearing green.
- You are not wearing green.
- Lack of exercise.
- It’s Thursday, Tuesday, Monday, Saturday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.
- You’re having a good hair day.
- You’re having a bad hair day.
- You used more hairspray/gel/mousse than normal.
- You don’t even have hair.
- You have tennis shoes on instead of sandals.
- You have sandals on instead of tennis shoes.
- You forgot to take your shoes off.
- The sun is shining.
- It’s raining.
- You forgot to use your turn signal when you were turning into the parking lot at your weigh-in.
- You don’t even drive.
- Because the sky was blue and you ate a cookie.
- The sky wasn’t blue and there were no cookies.
- Too little sleep.
- Too much sleep.
- Heavy clothes
- Light clothes
- Heavy wig
- Heavy dentures
- No teeth at all.
- Lint in pockets
- No pockets
- Chewing gum in your mouth
- A bag of M&M in your pants.
- You didn’t take your glasses off your head.
- You don’t even wear glasses.
- Because you bought a charm to celebrate your 10-lb loss the week before.
- And it apparently weighs 2.6 lbs.
- Because you’re wearing jeans.
- Because you had to eat dinner before you weighed in.
- You haven’t eaten in a week.
- You were wearing flared pants.
- There were serious solar flares causing minute fluctuations in the gravitational pull of the earth.
- When it’s too hot, your weight gain is because your body’s holding on to the water.
- After all, it needs to hydrate itself, doesn’t it?
- When it’s cold, your weight gain is because your body is holding on to food to use as heat.
- When the temperature is just right, your weight gain is because of … ummmmm…. uhhhhh…Alien invasion!!
Remember, it’s not what you did, it’s what’s you’re going to do next.
Just keep pushing grasshopper!
You ready? Let’s get to it!